Demonstrate to us that you have excelled in the area of tackling fraud. Departments under consideration can be any shape or size, in any area of service provision and can include local partnership working.
Judges will be looking for evidence of:
- Your principal achievements, or milestones reached as part of an on-going project, delivered between October 2011 and September 2012
- How you have delivered high levels of performance in difficult or challenging circumstances
- Success which has been measured through benchmarking exercises, customer surveys, comparative figures, etc.
- How your team has improved against past performance and/or sustained excellence over time
- Ambition and innovation
- How you have listened and responded to the needs of customers. How this success might be replicated elsewhere
- Where appropriate, the potential for continued success and sustained organisational change
- How you have achieved value for money
- How your initiatives have contribute to your council's overall strategy and objectives
- Endorsement from staff, service users and outside partners (such as business leaders and health partners)